Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Naked Christmas


Is there anything cuter than a naked kid running around?  I'm sure this is what my family was thinking as we let our 18 month old run around in buff before getting ready for bed one night while staying at my parents house; after all what happens at grandma's stays at grandma's, right?!  Just as we were all admiring this cute little body running around the house, we hear "the stream" and look down to see Jack peeing on the rug.  It should be explained here that this was not an ordinary rug, but one that was handcrafted by a person in some country that I probably can't pronounce.  One of those rugs that my mother justifies to my father as an "investment."  So, I did what any good mom would do...  I grabbed the camera and let grandma clean up the rug.  It's all fun and games until someone pees on the rug...  Funny, but when I think back to this weekend, this is one of my favorite memories.  All of getting together and just letting it all hang out.  :)  And yes, this picture made the Christmas card.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I'm not sure that Jack will ever live this down!

    ReplyDelete